It is currently Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:04 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Tell Us About Yourselves... 
eXo Founder
eXo Founder

Post Tell Us About Yourselves...
eXo would like to know more about you. Feel free to use my layout as a template and share what you are comfortable telling us... :D

Game Name: Grissom

Home Town: Vancouver, Washington

Relationship Status: Single/divorced

Job/Student Status: Wells Fargo Bank, Technical Project Manager, BS in Business Information Systems from Linfield College, McMinnville Oregon

Family: Brothers (3 including Tony Rigatoni and Sgt. Rock), Kids (2 including Major Pain and my daughter Ashley), Nieces & Nephews (9 including Funky Monkey and Coolio).

Hobbies, besides CoD4: Reading, Motercycles (Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom), and my Pt Cruiser Car Club.

Other Tidbits: One of eight founding members of eXo Tactical. Soon to be a grandpa for the first time (from my daughter, not from MP), really looking forward to the event.

Last edited by Grissom on Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:16 pm
eXo Retired
eXo Retired

Game Name: Cecil originally it was Cecil Babaganoosh from MXC on Spike...

Home Town: Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada

Relationship Status: Married

Job/Student Status: I am my own company that does Wellsite and Directional Supervision on oil and gas Drilling Rigs.

Family: wife, and 2 kids, soon to be 3.

Hobbies, besides CoD4: Golf, golf, and more golf. Also do some carpentry, fly RC airplanes, snowmoble and quad, computer hardware/gadgets.

Other Tidbits: Was one of the first recruits to eXo back with COD 1. Currently handle most of the server set-up.

The best part of waking up, is not Folgers in your cup, but knowing that Chuck Norris didn't kill you in your sleep.

Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:16 pm
eXo Retired
eXo Retired

Reason for name: Awhile back playing paintball, one of my own teammates shot me "PointBlank" in the back of the head. just stuck ever since.

Hometown: Milwaukee ( Germantown) WI.

Married, 2 wonderfull kids.. age 2yrs and 6 months

Hobbies. Playing COD, of course. Fishing, Bowling(yes im good. Ave. 215-220), and aliitle golf.

Other little things. I got involved in the CoD 1 and was recruited in eXo in the CoD UO days. been in the clan for dare i say it 3 yrs.

I play Guitar also... I have lots or recordings, but not sure what people will think.
I think I suck, but lots of people think Im good, so I dont know.

Last edited by PointBlank on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:48 pm
eXo Retired
eXo Retired

Home Town: Kelso, Washington

Relationship Status: Married

Family: Wife, 3 Kids(1 Daughter Age 21, 2 Sons Age 16 (FunkyMonky & Cpl.Coolio)

Job: Truck Driver for Haney Truck Lines.

Hobbies: Playing CoD4, Hunting, Fishing, Computer Graphics.

Other Tidbits: I've been a member of eXo for about 4 1/2 years. Been playing on-line for
about 6 yrs. Started out with MoH:AA and moved on up through the CoD franchise.

Last edited by Sgt-Rock on Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:53 am
eXo Honored Guest
eXo Honored Guest

Game Name: Jake_HT

Home Town: Burton, New Brunswick, Canada

Job/Student Status: Electrical Engineering Student.

Family: Live with both parents, Have 1 brother and 1 sister. My brother doesn't have a good enough PC to play COD4 and I won't let him use mine, so he plays WoW :oops:
Relatives on COD4: Cousin: [907th] AAGF, he's starting to play on the eXo server and has been playing tactical with me for a while.

Hobbies, besides CoD4: Used to play hockey, Snowmobiling, Dirtbiking, Bicycling, General Computer stuff, Music, Movies.

I don't drink/smoke/party. How many 18 year old's can you find like me?
All about having fun, and believe I'm optimistic.

Am a member of Madman-VIP clan.

Last edited by Jake_HT on Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:54 am
Profile WWW
eXo Retired
eXo Retired

Home Town: Bradenton, FL

Relationship Status: Happily married

Job/Student Status: Self employed business owner providing IT support for small businesses.

Family: Wife and twin 7 year old daughters.

Hobbies and interests, besides CoD4: Anything technology related. Woodworking, RC airplanes and helicopters. Scuba diving (mostly cave diving). Anything Aviation related. Playing with firearms.

Other Tidbits: I have been a member of eXo for a couple of years. My sponsor here at eXo was Tony Rigatoni.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:18 pm
Profile WWW
eXo Member
eXo Member

How I got the name: Not as 'duh' as you may think. I started serious on-line gaming when America's Army first came out. Used my real name then. I was in a server and saw a guy named CopKiller. So I went in and changed my name to KillerKop and blew him out of the water. KillerKop became KillerKop214 then just plain Kop214. I've used SofaKingWhat and KrazeeKraka a few times also, but Kop just fits, ya know.

Home town: Flemingsburg Ky, but for the last 8 years, I've lived an worked in Maysville KY.

Relationship: Hitched and happy 13 years.. Can't talk for her though. Have two kids, one most of you met. Taytochip49 is 12 and one or two of you met Tyler49 by accident a few nights ago. He's 6.

Job: Well there the 'duh' question. Been a cop for 10 years. First 3 in my home town the last 7 in Maysville. I am a Certified SWAT operative and a Certified Police Sniper. I am also a senior training officer with our department. Currently my assignment is to be trained in INTERNET crimes and I will be starting our division when I finished training. No I've never shot anyone.. But I've been shot at a few times, and stabbed or sliced twice, and have 3 worker's comp claims under my belt due to fights and getting hit by a car.

Hobbies: Accuracy shooting, and COD of course. But I also like to drink beer with the fellas, Fly my RC plane, paint model cars and read. I love to read and probably read just as much as I game.

Other Tit-Tats: I have been in my share of clans but have been solo for the last few years. My last clan was ToB (The Old Breed) but a nasty split caused me to lose my taste for gaming groups for a while. I was also the Commander and co-founder of an AA clan called 1stSFOD. But time, money and new games caused us to shut down two years ago.

I smoke, I drink, I cuss and have the general philosophy that if it feels good tastes good or is fun, it's probably a sin, but I'll work that out when I reach the Pearly Gates.

Kop

Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:29 pm
eXo Honored Guest
eXo Honored Guest

Home town: Kelso Washington

Relationship status: Single

Job/Student status: Freshman in High School

Family: Father (rock), mother, brother(funky), and sister, I got all the Sullivan unlces like Griss and Tony, and Pain, the cousin.

Hobbies: All kinds of sports, little computer graphics and stuff like that, hangin with friends.

Other tidbits: joined eXo in COD 1 days, been playing online since MOHAA as well. go to Mexico every year. idk, that's about it i guess

Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:52 pm
eXo Member LOA
eXo Member LOA

Post BlackBelt
Game Name: BlackBelt(S)

Home Town: New Port Richey, FL

Relationship Status: Married-20 years this summer!

Job/Student Status: Director of Quality in HealthCare at a hospital

Family: Wife, Dog, Mom. Sorry but not related to anyone in eXo :lol:

Hobbies: Besides working, COD4, Boating in the Gulf, beaches, good quality beer in moderation, Dog

Other Tidbits: I was in 2nd Force Recon for years but they shut down after moving through all the COD versions as well as BF2.

BlackBelt name comes from a Quality methodology called Six Sigma where the BlackBelt is a job description for facilitating performance improvement projects.

We just rescued a dog from a neighbor that moved away and left the dog locked in the house, and brought him food every day or so. We took him from the house and he was really sick, bony, and had flees and worms really bad. Now we have had him for a couple months and he is an awesome dog. He really likes the boat and now has his own lifejacket.

I've got an old computer that is on it's last leg. Dell Pentium 4 80547, PENTIUM 4, 2 GB Ram and a Raydon x800 ish 215MB Video Card (not sure of the details of the card) and a 46" LCD HD TV/Monitor so I can only play when the wife isn't watching TV.
Update: Some new pictures:

Last edited by BlackBelt on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:07 pm
eXo Founder
eXo Founder

Game Name: Tony Rigatoni (from the Mark and Brian Radio Program)

Hometown: Greybull Wyo. but I currently live in Granite Falls, WA

Marital Status: Separated
Family: 3 kids, 2 boys 37 and 35, and a girl 29, 2 grandsons, 1 granddaughter , plus a daughter-in-law 26 and a son-in-law 33

Work: Providence Regional Medical Center Everett.

I graduated from the Clark College Radiology Program on March 7, 2008 and passed my ARRT registry in April. Not bad for a GEEZER! Thanks for the congrats Duck.

Hobbies: Motorcycles (Suzuki m109r, 1800cc of raw v-twin power baby!!).

Gaming: Dark Reign, Dark Reign 2, MOH, CoD, CoD2, CoD4, CoDW@W, ArmAI, ArmAII, BFBC2.....
I was one of the members of the original mass eXodus from BdG. "Out from under the crushing weight of oppression and ignorant chaos. Out of darkness and into the light".

I just realized that I played on-line before any of the GrissaTony clan playing Dark Reign

eXo|TonyRigatoni(F)

Last edited by TonyRigatoni on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:06 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:13 pm
eXo Retired
eXo Retired

Home Town: California

Relationship Status: Shackin up w/26 yr old Hottie

Job: TV News Cameraman

Family: 1 Son, 1 Sister, Mom and Pop.

Hobbies, My Glock, My Drums, My Pool Cue and My Bottle of Jager.

Other Tidbits: Constantly brushing off hair from our Husky that desided Spring was here already, Fighting a cat for whatever room is left on the bed and carrying another cat to the mailbox or she get's pissy.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:00 am
Profile WWW
eXo Retired
eXo Retired

Game Name: Forgot2Duck (said it a couple of time after forgetting and thought, ah well, why not)

Home Town:Sudbury, Ontario, Canada Now live and work Near Toronto after being Gimps neighbour for about 10 yrs in Florida.

Relationship: Married for 8 years to my lovely wife.

Job: Critical Care Nurse, on the side web designer through Gimps business.

Family: No kids, no pets, I told the wife the only animal allowed in my house is me.

Gaming: The original BF, MoHAA, COD/UO was my first venture online - didn't really enjoy it all that much, stumbeld upon this odd bunch and they changed my mind, been eXo ever since. (Thanks guys)

Hobbies:Everytihng tech, woodworking, some RC, play Hockey religiously, sports, and of course, this game.

TidBits:In general provide most of the web support for eXo, some server stuff (not so much lately). Grissom was my fearless leader (sponsor), thanks. Currently serve on eXo Tactical Council.

Big congrats to TR for completing his training/schooling.

Regards,
Duck

"Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding"

Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
eXo Retired
eXo Retired

Hometown: Mesa, Az. I am a huge 'homer' for the Valley of the Sun sports teams. I love the weather and things to do here but wish people would stop moving to the valley.

Job: Student and work at a Family Law Office on paid internship. I am studying for AzBA Paraleagal Degree and plan to attend law school in the future.

Relationship: Single/Divorced

Family: One beautiful 3 year old daughter, Keira.

Hobbies: time my daughter, COD4 on xbox360(im trying to get more time to play on PC), working on cars with my buddies, skateboarding, beer.

Gaming: stated with Run-and-Gun MoH. When i started playing COD and the UO expansion i found tactical and eXo and have not looked back. eXo is the best hands down.

Tidbit: I am a huge WWII buff. I have spent lots of time studying and collecting as much as i can around WWII era things. I have also traveled with my family and friends all over the world.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:56 pm
eXo Honored Guest
eXo Honored Guest

Name: Crank/ Martin

Hometown: Barberton, Ohio

Hobbies: I play football and Softball with a bar league, disc golf, shooting mjr. pain

Thank god I am in no way related to Pain!!lol

Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:31 pm
eXo Guest
eXo Guest

Home town: Evanston, IL

Relationship status: Taken

Job/Student status: Freshman in College/Technology Consultant at school.

Family: Father (Dr), mother(Dr), brother(weird).

Hobbies: All kinds of sports, i like dealing with computers.

Random Fact: I'm a Sigma Phi Epsilon for Life..

Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:00 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next